MARSEL® 0-0.2, extra fine sea salt
An increasing number of food companies are opting for MARSEL® 0-0.2, ZOUTMAN’s food salt with an ultrafine 150 to 300 μm grain. This unique product delivers a response to a real need within the industry: perfectly free flowing sea salt which can be used in various automated processes, and which is also a seasonable substitute for vacuum salt.
- Herbs & ingredients: its homogeneity makes MARSEL® 0-0.2 well suited as a good vector for various mixtures.
- As a topping for snacks: good binding without you actually seeing the salt
- Dairy: given its high dissolution rate, this MARSEL® 0-0.2 is well suited for various dairy products
- Dough products
- Fish smokehouses
The very highest food grade quality (99.8% NaCl)
Quite literally every single grain is checked for purity.
Highlight the natural properties of sea salt in your customer communications.
1 on 1 substitute for vacuum salt
You do not even need to adjust your recipes.
Salt without E-numbers
Perfect for your conventional as well as organic production lines.
Rich in minerals and trace elements
Excellent customer service included.
MARSEL®, nature's best sea salt.
MARSEL® is sea salt of unsurpassed food grade quality (at least 99.8% NaCl). Relying on the combined action of the sun, the sea and the wind, this salt is harvested the natural way. Courtesy of this sustainable production process, MARSEL® sea salt is the reference par excellence for use in clean label and organic products.
- 15 KG BAGS
- 25 KG BAGS
- 800 KG BIG BAG
- 1000 KG BIG BAG
- Bio-suitable, if without anti-caking
- Available without additives
- Available with an anticaking agent (E535)
- Trailer truck
Request technical sheets.
We'll send it to your email address.Request