MARSEL® 0-1, fine sea salt
Very pure refined FINE sea salt with grain size between 0 and 1 mm.
MARSEL® 0-1 is available in 25 kg bags and in big bags.
- is produced ecologically
- is rich in essential minerals and trace elements
- is available in various grain sizes
- is also available without additives
- has a high gastronomic value and is ideal for all kitchen uses
- is a strong marketing tool
- it is a one-to-one replacement for traditional kitchen salt
► Discover why MARSEL® is nature's best sea salt and how it's made.
Typical grain size
- Anti caking (E535)
- Available without additives
- Bio-suitable, if without anti caking
MARSEL® 0-1 food salt is suitable for both domestic and industrial applications such as the production of snack food (chips, salted biscuits, …), spice mixes, dairy products, fish and meat products (smokehouses) …
Technical specifications and safety data sheet
Please fill in your client number to have access to the technical specification and safety data sheet of this product. If you don’t have a client number, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share on Facebook or Twitter