Natural evaporation of seawater in a salt pan. Nothing else is required to obtain seas salt.
After the grains have been calibrated and it has been rinsed a few times with seawater, sea salt can be used for all sorts of applications.
Sea, sun and wind. In ecological terms, this is the maximum maximorum of environmental friendliness! Natural sources of energy, no polluting of the environment and no depleting of reserves, because in the end, all salt returns to the sea.
The production process is simple enough, too, but the applications for which sea salt is used are far from simplistic. Because sea salt is rich. And not only in NaCl.
The benefits of sea salt
• highly pure and so suitable for industries that require pure salt (dishwasher salt, water-softening, chemical applications, etc.)
• hard grains: no clogging
• very few insoluble particles, meaning very good solubility
• available in various sizes of grain, depending on the customer’s requirements
• can be provided with specific moisture content, again depending on what the customer wants
• sea salt can be used without additives for a variety of applications
As salt for food, sea salt also has a number of other benefits.
• rich in trace elements, such as magnesium, calcium, potassium, zinc
• rich in minerals and works beneficially in the skin’s balance of minerals
• uniquely gentle, mild flavour and so delivers gastronomic added value
Learn about the environmentally friendly method of production and you will understand that sea salt can provide an upgrade for every application!
A marketing benefit that can really count!